Friday, March 6, 2009

Loving My Husband.... More

Let's just say Markus never ceases to amaze me whether that be for the good or the bad. This time for the good. Throughout this whole process of his sisters wedding he's been quite the pushover until recently. I think what has happened is I have jumped in his body and taken over, Ok not really. But after you live with someone for some time, you kinda start to take on their personality traits. I'm not sure if my outspoken trait is good for him, but it works for now. :) He has stood up for himself and what he is and isn't going to do. Like the o so famous I hear lately... well since he doesn't have a job and has so much extra time....______(fill in the blank) like it is his responsibility to do whatever Little Miss needs done without asking him herself. Geez. I was happy to hear he told his mother no and in essence his sister too. After all just because he doesn't have a job doesn't mean he isn't busy or has things to do. HELLO what about his wife and what she wants her hunny to do for her.

No comments: