Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Something is Better Than Nothing

That is what I keep trying to tell myself when I can't (don't make the effort) to sit down and read chapters at a time. So I've found a way to read without feeling the pressure or inadaquecy when I don't. I'm keeping my scriptures in my car permanently. For the most part they stay in there til I "need" them. But from now on I "ALWAYS" need them. I found myself picking up my Bible while I was waiting in line at the bank then later that day when I was waiting to pick Markus up from work. So that is what works for me. I just need to keep pushing the "something is better than nothing" phrase til I get the hang of this much better than I do now.

As far as working out, that hasn't been as successful, but it's coming soon. I now have pretty much my set days at the dentist so that will help me get back on track with my trainer friend at work on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She kicks my butt and I need some of that right now, well always. Who am I kidding.

No comments: